not that the Padua Amateur Swim Club is a separate entirty to the Squad
and LTS classes. For this reason, there are two different registration
forms and payment details.
Membership of the club provides you with the following benefits
- Participation in at least 15 family-orientated Friday club nights
- Qualifying swimmers can compete at Club Championships
- Prizes at the end of the year for all swimmers
- Ability to nominate for and compete at BSA/QSA events
1. Please download and complete the PASC Membership Form 2012/2013
2. Attach form to an email and send to the club Treasurer
* Padua Swimming Club Membership fees can be paid by cash, cheque or
EFT (details below). A computer will be available for members to
transfer funds via EFT at the first club night.
The club’s bank details are:
A/c Name: Padua Amateur Swimming Club
A/c No. 070891
Please insert your surname as a reference
NOTE: The above bank account is only to be used for CLUB
MEMBERSHIP payments. All payments for SQUAD AND/OR LEARN TO SWIM should
be made as per the payment details in the "Register for Squads/Learn to
Swim" section below.
Membership is not secured until we have recieved a completed membership form and fee.
Club membership fees are to
be paid by all members including Padua
students. The Committee has made an effort to keep Club fees as low as
possible, to encourage families to join and participate in the Club.
To swim squad or learn to swim sessions you must complete the Padua Swimming Registration form and pay the required fee.
1. Please download and complete the Padua Swimming Registration Form
2. Attach form to an email and send to David Barnes or hand deliver to the pool.
You can make payments for Swimming fees by cash, cheque or credit card
at the pool. However Credit card payments on the form is preferred for
Squad and LTS. NO MONEY IS TO BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL ACCOUNT.
College Students are exempt from paying squad fees if they swim in a
minimum of 3 of the 6 open AIC or CIC events. Students who fail to meet
this obligation will be invoiced at the end of the swim season.
Padua College students must be engaged and motivated to participate in swim sessions or will be asked not to attend again.
you are interested in checking if a position may still be available
after sign on day or joining a waiting list then we ask that you
contact the coach to discuss availability. Phone 3857 9943 or email@example.com